GPUs build an awesome Volunteer Platform on WP. Their Take action feature is simple & engaging, reusable for online toolkits for action for ex.
See here the tool : https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/volunteer-platform/#take-action
- Integrated toolkit within the GP US WordPress child theme (no microsite) to avoid cognitive dissonance,
- Developed on Timber, no plugins or blocks involved
- NO LOGIN required
- Actions are proposed based on amount of time users want to dedicate (10 min – 1h etc)
- Some actions can be performed within the tool (e.g form signups) BUT for events users are redirected to ControlShift Lab US domain
- Forms are integrated with EveryAction as Advocacy tool (their equivalent of Engaging Networks)